Chief Designer of Brake System
XCMG - St. Paul, MN
Indeed Hire has partnered with XCMG to locate a Chief Designer of Brake Systems to join their team.
Chief Designer of Brake Systems
XCMG American Research Corporation (XCMG ARC) is a leading international construction equipment manufacturing company that is growing the engineering team located in St. Paul, MN. XCMG ARC is seeking a proven, adaptive and experienced Chief Designer of Brake Systems to join the engineering team. This position reports directly to the CEO and is located in St. Paul, MN. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Lead the development of the electronic brake systems (EBS) of the chassis according to the standards, regulations and engineering principles.
- Provide technical solutions to improve the performance of existing brake system.
- Conduct the concept design of the EBS, including selection of the proper components for EBS the product.Develop the control strategy for the EBS.
- Provide guidance to a team of engineers for the EBS testing and calibration.
- Create and review the documentation required to build the control model.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers.Interact directly with customers to collect and interpret product requirements.
- Create and/or review the design standards and regulations of the brake system.
- Master’s Degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge of vehicle engineering
- Proven history of leading the development of EBS
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to work independently and in a diverse team environment
- Proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated to achieve project success on multiple projects within the defined schedule
- Domestic and international travel as required to support projects and customers
In addition to 10 paid holidays, we also provide great benefit plans, including health plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees and family members, Life AD& D, retirement plans. You could also eligible for PTO and incentive bonus plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- EBS design for heavy equipment: 4 years